Monday, June 24, 2013

First ever Flash Mob Experience

22nd June 2013, was a day that gave me yet another 'first ever' experience in my life. More than 'flash mob' I would like to call it' dancing in public' because that was my first impression about the whole experience. Anyways I should make it a point here to thank 'Digital Marketing' course and Mr.Amitha Amarasinghe for giving us the chance to come out with a creative idea in order to gain marks for our group assignment for the subject.

What we did was not exactly a flash mob( a surprise dance to excite the audience) as the crowd we attracted was not much and the core purpose of our group was to create a youtube video and partly to make the audience aware about the social media presence of the company we represent: Salon Liyo.

My group members are Prabodha, Jayamali, Ruchira, Dinali, Ayesha, Hasara, Poorni, (Nilendra) who are also blog authors. (whose blogs can be seen on my blog as a list). With the positiveness maintained in between our busy schedules, we somehow managed to make it a reality. We were backed by very supportive friends who helped us with dancing, sound supplying, video editing, transport and what not. It was actually amazing, the amount of outside support we got and we thank them whole heatedly for the support given.

I will be attaching the video here. Please watch and leave your comments. Thankyou.


Cheers!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment